LET’S BUILD YOUR NEW 2018 CADILLAC ESCALADE
The world is full of cookie cutter products. For the sake of mass production the idea of buying anything these days that is “customized” seems all but dead. Well, at least when it comes to Cadillac, that couldn’t be further from the truth. After all, the brand provides their customers with a number of options as they’re buying their new vehicle.
This is especially true when it comes to the 2018 Cadillac Escalade. Customers will have some difficult choices to make as they’re building their new SUV, and we’re not talking about just the exterior colors. Rather, the brand offers many interiors, mechanical, and wheel offerings, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to build your picture-perfect SUV.
Below, we walk through the building process of the 2018 Cadillac Escalade. Take a look at the process and the available amenities. That way, when you find yourself searching the internet for “Cadillac dealer near me,” you’ll already have your ideal luxury SUV in mind…
Similar to any vehicle you’re going to buy in 2018, Cadillac provides customers with a number of trim options as they’re building their new Escalade. Each of these variations contains its own specific amenity, so make sure you choose wisely. The various trim options are listed below, and don’t forget that higher-tier versions include the previously-mentioned amenities:
- Standard Trim
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Automatic Parking Assist
- Luxury Trim
- 22-inch dual seven-spoke premium painted wheels with chrome inserts
- Cadillac’s Driver Awareness Package (includes Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Safety Alert Seat, Lane Change Alert with Side-Blind Zone Alert, and a number of additional safety functions)
- Premium Trim
- Driver Assist Package
- Platinum Trim
- Premium Semi-Aniline leather seats for first two rows
- Mulan leather for the third row
- Leather-wrapped features, including the instrument panel, console, and door trim
Drive Type and Engine
When building your 2018 Cadillac Escalade, you won’t have different engine options. Of course, that’s nothing to be upset about.
While other brands often offer an underpowered base level engine configuration in their models only to then charge significantly for an upgrade, the Cadillac Escalade only comes with one engine offering. And that certainly isn’t a bad thing! After all, the 6.2-liter V8 engine is one of the most impressive offerings in the SUV segment. The system is ultimately capable of pumping out 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, and the Active Fuel Management cylinder-deactivation system will optimize efficiency (the engine also includes Variable Valve Timing and Spark Ignition Direct Injection). This unit is automatically accompanied by the 10-speed automatic transmission, and customers could also opt for the engine block heater ($100) and the brand’s Performance Front Brake Upgrade System ($2,795).
Fortunately, customers will still have choices when it comes to the SUV’s drive type. The two-wheel-drive system comes in at $75,990, while the four-wheel-drive system will cost $78,990.
Now it’s the fun part. Cadillac provides their customers with a long list of paint options as they’re preparing their new Escalade. You’ll have the option to pick from either the Radiant Silver Metallic paint or the Black Raven paint without an extra charge, Customers can also choose from several premium options, like:
- Red Passion Tint-coat ($1,225)
- Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic ($625)
- Satin Steel Metallic ($625)
- Crystal White Tricot ($1,225)
- Bronze Dune Metallic ($625)
- Dark Granite Metallic ($625)
- Midnight Sky Metallic ($625)
The options don’t stop there. Customers will have seven different wheel options that they can opt for, like:
- 20-inch dual seven-spoke chrome plated wheels
- 22-inch five-spoke high-gloss black wheels with Ultra Bright machines finish ($2,995)
- 22-inch six-spoke high-gloss black wheels ($2,995)
- 22-inch six-spoke split Silver Ultra Bright machined wheels ($2,995)
- 22-inch seven-spoke silver painted wheels ($2,995)
- 22-inch seven-spoke silver painted wheels with black inserts ($2,995)
- 22-inch chrome seven-split spoke wheels
To top it all off, you can opt for any of the brand’s exterior amenities, including
- Wheel locks ($75)
- Black integrated roof rack cross rails ($265)
- Black molded splash guards ($170)
- Galvani surround grille with silver painted mesh ($775)
- Polish exhaust tip ($140)
Customers will also have a chance to build their interior, as the brand provides a pair of upholstery options. You’ll have the chance to choose from either the Jet Black leather seating surface or the Shale leather seating surfaces with Jet Black Accents, each of which only adds to the nameplate’s luxury.
The vehicle is automatically equipped with the brand’s touchscreen user experience, which includes an accompanying navigation system. Thanks to this inclusion, you’ll always have some much-needed guidance to any hard-to-find location. The interior is also automatically equipped with the leather-surfaced front seats, the second-row bucket seats, and an optional second-row 60/40 split-folding bench seat.
Now for the amenities. There are a number of interior options that can help boost entertainment, comfort, and cleanliness. These options include:
- Headrest-mounted dual DVD rear seat entertainment system ($1,995)
- All-weather floor mats ($225)
- All-weather floor liner ($250)
- Front Window Shade ($110)
- All-weather cargo mat ($85)
- All-Weather Floor Liner Package ($330)
- Cargo area organizer ($140)
- Retractable cargo shade ($195)
- Highway Safety Kit ($130)
Now that you’ve taken in all of that information, we’re sure you’re itching to build your brand-new Cadillac Escalade. Well, if you live in the Fort Worth, Texas area, there’s no better place to buy and personalize that new SUV than Frank Kent Cadillac.
The dealership does a whole lot more than sell brand-new luxury cars. Rather, Frank Kent Cadillac also has a selection of used cars, trucks and SUV’s providing options for those on a budget. The dealership also has a finance department who will find a deal that ultimately works for both sides. To top it all off, there’s even a service and parts department, meaning you’ll never have to rely on any chain store or untrustworthy mechanic.
So… lets go! It’s time to build your brand-new Cadillac Escalade. Head into Frank Kent Cadillac, and you’ll be driving off the lot in a new ride in no time.